Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Shower (May 14, 2011)



Wow, it's been a long while since i have been on here! Whelp i've only got 4 weeks left!! Although when people see me they tend to think i won't make it that long, and honestly as long as Kyleigh is healthy, i would love for her to come any day myself. I am def. pretty miserable these days. I have my days where i feel ok, but the miserable ones seem to out number them. Guess we shall see when she decides to make her appearance :)


On a better note i had my surprise baby shower Saturday, May 14th, thrown by my mom, mother-in-law and two sister-in-laws. It was absolutely amazing!! They did a really great job putting it together. There were so many people there i couldn't believe it. I believe the final headcount was 48!! Crazy huh?! So with all those people you can imagine the amount of gifts! The first time i turned to look at the table i was in complete shock. First thought, "what on earth are we gonna do with all that stuff?!" (Believe it or not, i actually got it all put away in one day)


Like i said, it was an amazing shower. We played a few games like guessing the baby food flavors in the jars, guessing items in the diaper bag, guessing the melted chocolate bars in the diapers, and i know there was one more but i am having a total brain fart (its the preggo brain hehe). The food was good and my cake looked gorgeous, courtesy of my friend Amanda's mom. I am so happy that all my family and friends could make it to the shower and share that special day with me!







Momma & I

Mebell & I

My Bestie :)

& I got to see an old friend from so long ago :)

Myself & Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment